Monday, July 6, 2009

Ten Things I Hate
About Being Overweight
1) I wasted valuable years (I was too tired to get out and do things with my children and now they are all gone...sob-sob)
2) Never felt good
3) Too lazy to do anything
4) Wardrobe consisted of any moo-moo that would fit (and believe me, there were some uuuggglllyyy ones!!!)
5) I lived for food (now I eat food to live)
6) Badddddddd self esteem
7) Discrimination (and on top of that, try it being overweight and gray!!!)
8) Blindness (too much fat in front of my eyes to see how my overweightness was affecting others around me)
9) Literally couldn't from a standing position jump over 2 inches!!!
10) Hated to travel by plane because my thighs would always sneak over onto the other person's seat!!!!

2 comments:

Lynds said...

Hope you are feeling better now! You should make a blanket out of all your moo moos since you wont be needing them any longer. :)

Shenay said...

You have a new lease on life. There's nothing you can't do! I admire you for taking this huge step to become a healthier, happier woman. Luv ya!