Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Before and During Photos


I've had several people ask me to post pictures. Can I tell you that I HATE having my picture taken?!! Maybe it's because heavy people don't like their pictures taken?? Anyways, I'm attaching 2 pictures. The first one was taken of me at Jenilee's wedding with my sister Wendy a couple of weeks before the bypass and, the second one of me about a week ago with my sister Wendy right before going to the Heart concert while I was in Boise. I've lost about 45 pound - can you see a difference in the pictures????

5 comments:

Lynds said...

I can TOTALLY see a difference in the 2 pics!!! You look great and look like you feel great! I bet you guys had a lot of fun. I wish Carlie and I could have been there to join in the jokes and hear Wendy's raunchy ones :) Miss and love you guys...Lynds

Unknown said...

I feel lucky because I have seen your progress in person and let me tell ya: you look fantastic! I hope you are feeling good too.

How was the Heart concert?

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

you look AWESOME!! keep posting pictures!

One Big Happy Family said...

Thanks guys for your support!!

The Heart concert was actually good. We had center front row seats. Wendy's a member of the Heart fan club so she was able to get good seats - I use to make fun of her for being a member but it paid off being one for this!! We could almost touch them! I had to wear ear plugs though and it was still loud (oolldd woman!!).

megan said...

You look AMAZING!!! I'm so glad you posted some pics! AND someday I'm gonna come down to your place and take some really nice photos of you. How about when you hit your goal? Deal?