Wednesday, June 10, 2009

TWO WEEKS POST-OP

I can't believe its been two weeks since my bypass. Things are getting better each day. A few days ago I ripped a couple of stitches which was NO fun but I have recuperated from that and I'm doing great.

Per my scales and weighing in the morning without all my clothes on, I have lost 19-1/2 pounds -- yippee!!!!

Once I really start showing the weight loss, I'll post a before picture and a present picture so you can see the progress.

I want to thank everyone whose been my support - especially my husband Jim, I COULD NOT do this without you.

6 comments:

megan said...

Congratulations! 19 pounds!!! I didn't realize you were doing this - I'm so excited to see your progress.

Whitney said...

Wahhoooo! You doing great!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Deb!!! Keep up the good work, I know it is hard not to crave all the food, but YOU can do IT!! Sandy T.

Word Doctor said...

My daughter had the surgery a little over a year ago. She has lost nearly 150 pounds and is having a tummy tuck next week for the excess skin. She not only looks great but all her health problems went away.

As you know, it's not an easy way to go but it's definitely worth it. Good luck!
Donna Heyen Shelley

Word Doctor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Andersens said...

Okay, so first of all, congratulations on the weight loss! It is so exciting. I lost 60 lbs in the last year so I know intimately your pain and gain. Second, I didn't know you had a blog so I'm grateful to be in the loop. Third, I can't believe we didn't see each other either...it's just lame! But... I will look forward to seeing you sometime and I believe it is in the cards. Hope you keep healing fast and I look forward to following you in the blogosphere!